A day in London through Chelsea’s eyes. #London #parliament #England #vacation #sunnydayinlondontown
- 1 day ago
- 1 day ago
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”."
Ahhh winding down after our first day in Iceland. Trying to figure out how the oven works. Can’t wait to see what adventures tomorrow brings!
Chels and I are currently at the airport waiting for a flight to Iceland! I can’t believe it!
Waiting to board!
We are hitting up 14 countries in the next 2 months so we might not be able to have a new recipe ready every single Thursday. We will have as many as we can, and hopefully we can share our attempts at making some local dishes with you.
We will do our best to keep up with regular…
This chicken sure packs a punch. The bright and zesty flavours are sure to liven up your meal. We decided to make this recipe as a way to use up all our extra cilantro, after making our Chicken Avocado Burgers. These two recipes have turned the cilantro, lime, crushed red pepper flavour combination into a staple in our kitchen. Give it a try!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup lime…